Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Group-Forum-Ministry-Idiots

From Forum:
This ministry is a spiritually supported detoxification format for the process of de-contaminating your body, soul and spirit from the possession of crackcocaine.

Feeling possessed by the crack-bite is the loneliest, darkest, sickest, most ugly gnawing and truly captivating all consuming demonic place to be.

Nothing gets in the way of crack cocaine once it has possession. Standard treatment does not address the extreme possession that does occur during crack cocaine use. From experiences and truths, we need to be careful if we treat crack cocaine just like any other drug. Crack cocaine does take you over and possess your body, soul and spirit. Crack cocaine goes as far as completely possessing and then destroying your body, soul and spirit.

AND we are here to deal with all this stuff...we will do it consistently and with conviction on how it should be done.

I have gotten rid of those who threat to "shut me down" and have gotten rid of 3 "undercover" crackheads lurking around waiting to cause trouble.

I am The Crack Conqueror...I cannot be denied the priviledge of destroying crack cocaine forever!

Watch out crack...we are coming for you!

The Crack Conqueror!


From Group:
I have gotten rid of those who not only want to but theatened to "shut me down"! I also found 3 "undercover" crackheads lurking and waiting to cause trouble. I have banned them and am denying them access to devilscandy.com website at all. They cannot even look at it as of yesterday.

I am sure they will attempt to "get back" in or at me....but I care not. When it comes to our websites and conquering crack...we are not to be messed with. In the last few weeks the enemy has really come at this ministry to attempt to "shut us down" or to keep me hopping away from the mission.

Once again a failed attempt. We are stronger than yesterday. I have really pissed the enemy off...again I care not.

We have God's permission and blessing on this mission that we did not want or choose...but God has a way of doing what HE wants and not us...and from that we have been blessed beyond my wildest crackhead vision.

Do not get me wrong...I am glad we are doing this...it is very horrible and wonderful within seconds of each other sometimes.

We have been given this ministry mission...and we have embraced it right from the beginning. Up until right now 7am 6/17/08 I was not sure of why all the attacks and why I kept going each time a set back came.

This morning I know that answer.
I am the voice against crack and for God.

Could not ask for much better...even though I did not ask.
How stupid of me was that! :)

Crackheads attack!

Todd

Be sure to check out today's audio blog

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are still here! I will support your work forever, thank you!

Peg said...

Hey Todd, So Glad you stayed strong and never gave up your mission.

God Bless

Rock on Todd Gibson

Anonymous said...

You have my full support - Rabbi Lynn Kessel

I’m Rabbi Dr. Lynn Kesselman, the developer of the Five Gates Program and a completely agree that alternative methods are of great value and fully support your fine efforts. Modern medicine, with all of its rules and regulations has done a good job of protecting the public against quackery, but unfortunately it’s methods also make it very hard for the public to learn about revolutionary new healing methods.

If time allows I would love to be involved but will need to evaluate my work load a little nearer the time.

Very best wishes,

Dr. Lynn Kesselman.

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is my first time visiting this website and I'm amazed. I was married to a crack head for 7 years. My life and our daughter's life was nearly completely destroyed. What I love about your site is you break it down and keep it real. The story by the man whose daughter is a crack head could easily have been my narrative. It is true, it is sad. These people who rob, steal, rape, prostitute, molest, sell their own children for the next hit---they love the lifestyle, they love the drug...and the only thing they love more than that is themselves. Glad to be free of my crackhead---but praise the Lord someone finally sees this "choice" in drugs for what it is. Satan's most powerful tool available to excuse truly wicked acts.

Christine Gardineer said...

Can I post here?

Anonymous said...

I googled this site as a joke. I didn't think anything like this existed. I am an ex crackhead living with a active crackhead. I think its easier for him to use than to stay clean and do the work.
We have been robbed, abused,manipulated. Periods of abstinance are getting shorter. I believe through God all is possible, but I wonder if I need to remove myself. I don't feel I am helping by staying. IT HURTS

Anonymous said...

I need help. I try n I try to stop using but I end up failing. I want to die becuz I cant seem to get this right. My email Is Rcage38@gmail.com. Im Robin.

Anonymous said...

i am still in love with a crack head that is trying to stay clean .we had a child together she is now 3 1/2 . i moved back home to my parents house when he got locked up. i realy want him to stay clean for him self .i just love to help him fight it .he is freahly out and i want to beleive him but am scared to cause of the addiction. this site is very helpful. god bless u all and my you fight all your additons.
signed me

NEICEY said...

I visited this website randomly in search of a website that could help me in staying clean from Crack. GOD had to have led me here. I have been clean from crack for 7 days Today. And My Soul is on Fire in remaining Crack Free. In this short time there were a couple of Days where I felt " Vulnerable" and "Tempted" but I cried out to GOD. Which is something i didnt do in the Past becauseI knew He would actually Help Me. And I guess I wasnt really ready for His Help because I still wanted to use. But Today I feel Good and Im looking for ANY and ALL help that I can hear and receive from the World that could help this Chick stay on the right path.

Anonymous said...

may god bless you all ,Im friends with 2 crack heads were my best friends for 12 years. I wish there was something i could do to help them with all the modern technology why cant there be help to rid people of this soul and spirit robbing drug? I never will try it as i see it has ruined my friends life oh i pray for everyone who is controlled my this evil. Terrence E mail- Asclepteis@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend is a crack addict. Living with him, and his addiction is so exhausting. It's like babysitting a child, he has to be on constant watch. It effects every aspect of my life. My friendships, my family, my job, my finances, my freedom... Worrying all the time if today is going to be a "crack day" it has consumed my life... I love him, he is an amazing guy on sober days...lately sober days are only once or twice a week... He is a loner crack user, i have never seen him high. He jus disappears for hours or days, and once his resources have run out, and he sobers up, he then comes home, dirty, broke, no gas, and depressed, tired and weak. He screams in his sleep, and his body shakes, and twitches uncontrollably.. He very rarely has his share of rent, bills or food money. It's a huge burden financially for me... He cries, and says he wants out, but does it over and over again... I don't want to be an "enabler" but i don't want to abandon him either... What do I do???

Todd Gibson said...

call our ministry during the day 616-249-9330 in the mean time do our prgram...YOU do it then you can helo him...tell him to call me too!
Todd

tam said...

I used to say no to crack and thought I'd never try that! And then came the partying quite a bit smoking crack when intoxicated. And then started to use my money for it, and started smoking it when I was sober. It became an everyday routine. I started losing everything that meant a lot to me slowly my values, my home, my stuff, my trust from family, my course with continuing care that's what my goal was when I moved to this town didn't go cause of it, I'm in debt, and I started to lose who I am and my kids are my heart if I lose them then I don't kno! I prayed n prayed to help me and I can't do it with out or Lord but I just keep doing it again n again! I just can't stop! I cried a lil today I really need help and I came across this website wich really brought me up a lil cause I was feeling depressed and unworthy, and so on. Its really interesting.. I admit I lied and I stole to get my high I used all my money. I just think its so sad who I've become because of this. I felt like there's no hope at all I might as well hand over my babies to my mother and give up ill never end this cycle! And I found this website.. And from now on I kno I'm not alone