Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Powerful Words of Healing Truths

Text Body of Healing Truths
This day is the beginning of changing your current life. This is just the beginning. RELAX.
Close your eyes and gently visualize the opposite of the madness that got you to day 1 of this journey. Find the relax mode inside yourself. Breathe deep and slow and on one time of doing this, hold the air in for 10 long seconds and force yourself to let it out VERY slow. Repeat this as often as necessary to keep as relaxed as possible under the circumstances.

Scripture of the Day
~ 1 Corinthians 3:1,2 ~
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. 2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;

Quip of the day:
Dear GOD, please help me become the person my dog thinks I am.

No comments: