Monday, August 15, 2005

Scriptures and Truths of the Week

We attack crack here. That is what we do. We are the best at it and are qualified to tell ANYONE including you, how to stop the madness of smoking crackcocaine. This is the first scripture that penetrated the crack-stench bubble that surrounded my sorry crack-ass. AND it was SORRY! Whether it is pastorally or theologically correct matters not. God's word is what it is when you read it and how God intended it to speak to you at the moment you read it. These word's given to us by God, is truly my attacking crack scripture and STILL is today. Try it on for size. Crack's size is smaller than God but larger than you the crackhead. Romans 7:14 thru 20 14We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[a] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do-this I keep on doing. 20Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. It is not in any religion that an answer can be found. Answers start to formulate when we develop a relationship with printed words of powerful healing truths. Scriptures are where they can be found. Feeling possessed by the crack-bite is the loneliest, darkest, sickest, most ugly gnawing and truly captivating all consuming demonic place to be. Smoking crack-cocaine will destroy everything you ever thought, felt, desired, loved or believed in. The insanity of smoking crack-cocaine and doing nothing else but that, every awake moment of everyday is maddening. Every CRACKHEAD can be free from crackcocaine forever, in spite of what you may be being told either by a crack-counselor who has never smoked crackcocaine or a clinical treatment person who wants you to believe you are doomed for the rest of your life with a disease that tells you that you do not have this disease and will physically MAKE you light a crack-pipe after of course this disease makes you hunt for crack or possibly steal for crack. This disease I hear could make you kill for crack. There is a known cure for this disease. Funny thing is, is that this disease will also MAKE you NOT go to meetings or call you sponsor which BOTH are proven and known cures for this disease. Wow! What a disease! Ya know if I did not know better, it kind of sounds like a possession. Naw, that is too simple. Hmmm?! Romans 7:14 thru 20. Again just words. Words CAN'T stop crack. Right? I wonder what tradition supports God's word. Oh. Traditions say to NOT promote? Not even God. NO! We do not say Jesus, we say you have the right to have a God of YOUR understanding not the truth that Jesus IS the SON of God. Not the AA God. The true God almighty. I wonder if HE is sittin at a table drinking coffee smoking a cigarette? I wonder? Hey, Todd how can you say that! Well if is OK not saying Jesus and relapsing, then this disease is kickin in and making me real confused. I have the crack-disease of denial too?! I'm doomed. I think I will just go read God's word. My comic book in life. God is good, ALL THE TIME! All the time, GOD IS GOOD! Call your sponsor and ask them if it is OK to quote scripture. Of course it is Todd. Quit being an addict in denial. Quit acting like an addict. But duh I am aren't I? Yes you are a diseased addict of addiction. OK. I am. I' m doomed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN. Someone finally said something and it makes sense. I tried this once and I slept with a guy that smoked it alot. I got rid of him about five years ago.I pray for him and all of his crack head friends,too! I believe that I screwed up my blessings being with him and around his friends. I pray that other people read and response to your blog you have spoken the truth and may God bless you real good.